MEMBERS: You're invited to a special members appreciation dance party - Sunday, September 19.
OUR ANNUAL FUNDRAISER: We’re imagining...and advocating for a strong future!
“Imagine you’re a star” is the theme for The Guild of Middle Eastern Dance’s 15th annual dance event to raise funds for Women’s Advocates. There will be two dance performances with 15 unique dances including Middle Eastern style and other forms of belly dance.
The second show is on Sunday, October 24, at 6 pm online via Zoom.
RESTAURANTS AROUND TOWN: Want to see live dancing at a local restaurant? Visit our Restaurants page and see who's dancing where and when.
WANT TO BECOME A MEMBER? It's easy. Here's how.
- Be sure to log in to see all content. On the right side of each page, enter your username and password and click Login.
- See and manage your profile. If you are currently logged in, from the top menu on the right side click "Profile" to go to your page. From your personal dashboard click "Profile" on the right side to view your information, then click "Edit" to make changes. You have the option to make anything public or private and fill in as much or as little information as you want. Please keep in mind if information is public, it is available to anyone viewing the website, even if they aren't a member.
- Add pictures to your profile! Add friend connections.
- Check out our upcoming events here!
- And please Contact us if you have any suggestions or find something that isn't working.