16th Annual Benefit Performance
July 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
16th Annual Benefit for Women’s Advocates - LIVE Performance at Elision Theater
We proudly present our 16th annual event to support Women’s Advocates. We appreciate their ongoing and important work to support families and end domestic abuse. We hope you are busy creating an amazing peformance!
We want to present a blend of the many styles of dance that our Guild members perform. From traditional Middle Eastern dance to modern fusion, from fokloric to shimmering raqs sharqi, we plan to enchant!
WANT TO PERFORM?
- Performance applications will open on May 20 at 6 PM CT.
- Use this link to register: https://forms.gle/HMFEiVEK1UnLLkj46
- New time limits: 4 minutes for solos; 6 minutes for groups.
- You must be a Guild member to perform. We’ll publish the link to register on the Facebook event and also in a separate email.
- Read details about performing in a recent BLOG on the Guild website: "What you should know before you register to perform in the 2022 Guild Fundraiser."
WANT TO DONATE RAFFLE ITEMS?
It’s a fun way to support Women’s Advocates and possibly promote your business offering. Let us know about your donation at email@example.com.
Purchase tickets in advance: $20 general admission, $15 Guild members, $10 performers, plus fees and taxes. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-guild-summer-extravaganza-tickets-342415543107
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE TO WOMEN'S ADVOCATES
In addition to show tickets and raffle, you can make online donations here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/GuildOfMiddleEasternDance2022
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
We’ll need some volunteers at the show. Let us know if you’d like to participate that way. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s create an enchanting experience as we support Women’s Advocates!
Regarding COVID-19 practices: we are committed to hosting a fun and safe event. We will follow current practices at the time of the event.