Cairo Cabaret: Belly Dance Dinner Show
February 18 @ 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Join us for a delightfully delicious evening of belly dancing, dinner, and evening cocktails!
You will be dazzled by Minneapolis’ own belly dance stars, and delighted by traditional Middle Eastern food and specialty drinks, followed by open dancing to the hottest Arabic hits!
- A full self-serve halal dinner catered by the widely acclaimed Minneapolis original, Holy Land, is included in the price of your ticket!
- A full bar with alcoholic and N/A options will be available all evening.
We are pleased to offer general admission tickets as well as exclusive table reservations:
- General admission: open seating at unreserved tables (wheelchair accessible) and booths, as well as standing room at cocktail tables and the extensive bar. All provide an excellent view of the dancers!
- Reserved Table (seats 4-5): The best view! We have a limited number of prime tables available for purchase that, in addition to all that’s included in the general admission ticket, offer exclusive unobstructed views of the performance, reserved seating for the duration of the evening, and a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- All reserved tables are wheelchair accessible.
Regardless of where you sit (or stand), we encourage you to mingle, roam, and dance as you feel moved!
Location: Underground Music Cafe, 408 3rd Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55401